Android Lollipop 5.1.1 For Samsung Galaxy Grand i9082

One of the biggest changes to come with Lollipop is a new interface called Material Design, which makes app icons and other elements throughout the phone’s software appear more colorful and vibrant. Android Lollipop 5.1.1 For Samsung Galaxy Grand, Android Lollipop 5.1.1 For Samsung Galaxy Grand.




Recommended :

  • Your warranty is now void.
  • I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
  • thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
  • do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
  • before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and
  • if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

What works?

  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Mobile Data)
  • Dual SIM
  • Sensors (Accelerometer, Compass, Light, Proximity, etc.)
  • Camera
  • Video (playback & recording)
  • Audio (playback & recording)
  • GPS
  • Everything else not listed under “known issues

Known Issues:

  • FM Radio does not work
  • Sometimes wake up causes music stutter
  • Some users have reported issues with call audio (see FAQ for a possible fix)
  • Some users have reported low volume when recording video
  • Does not work on 4.1 stock ROM’s bootloader, please upgrade to stock 4.2 before flashing
  • Incorrect positioning of the setting button in CM File Manager

Additionally, Dual SIM has the following limitations:

  • Both SIMs are always enabled (no way to disable one SIM)
  • “Receive incoming call while data is enabled” is always enabled
  • Default data SIM sometimes reset on reboot.

Installation:

  1. Make a backup!
  2. If you were on CM 10.1 or a stock ROM prior to 4.2, upgrade to stock 4.2 first.
  3. Install ClockworkMod recovery with SELinux support (.tar) (.zip). Older CWM will result in a “status 7” error.
  4. Reboot into recovery
  5. Wipe data if coming from stock or another non-CM ROM (You may get a “staus 7” error if you fail to wipe.)
  6. Install the ROM
  7. Optionally install the Google Apps Addon
Download Rom

Download Gapps

Nougat Android 7.0 For Samsung Galaxy Grand Extended

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello goodnight ... and do what comes to Install supersu..o ROM in the folder or Gapps, very good product and the information !!
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks it works. more power to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does this support Galaxy grand neo GT-I9060???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it is for ft i9082i9082 only

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. dose it work for Galaxy grand GT-I9080L

      Delete
  6. Hi it will work for samsung galaxy duos gt1872

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fo GT-i9060i Sa maaarche ?????

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am unable to connect my mobile with samsung kies after upgrading by your technique,please tell me what to do,i saved all my back up in kies but i cant connect to it....

    ReplyDelete
  9. does it work for galaxy grand I9080L?

    ReplyDelete
  10. hola lo intale todo bn pero las tarjeta sim no me llega señal en ninguna de las dos saves como puedo arreglar eso saludos gracias

    ReplyDelete
  11. Calling sound issue for both sim

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grand neo gti9060 Phone is it have lollipop version???
    Plx give me the steps

    ReplyDelete
  13. Does this support Galaxy grand neo plus GT-I9060I or Galaxy Grand Neow GT-I9060 please give me 5.1.1 rom

    ReplyDelete
  14. Will it work with Galaxy grand duos GT-i9802 8 gb .and i guess 4 gb is fixed for sytem files. please let me know if its works

    ReplyDelete
  15. voy a intentarlo en mi GT-I9060L Les Dejo Saber Como Me Fue

    ReplyDelete
  16. please just tell me will it work on grand neo plzzzzzzzzzz......

    ReplyDelete
  17. Salut g envie de passer mon samsung grand neo gt 19060 en version 4.4 car ma version et en 4.2 qui peut m aider svp ps sinon je pourrais pas jouer a pokemon go mdr

    ReplyDelete
  18. my mobile grand GT-I9082-ver-4.2.2
    jaly to lolipop it's posibal

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Will it work on grand neo plus I9060I but 4.4.4 kitkat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I would like to know if you could install this rom on Galaxy Gran neo I9060L? and How about work?

      Hola, Me gustaria sabe si has podido instalar esta ROM en el Galaxy Gran neo I9060L? y quela te funciona?

      Delete
  21. how to install lolipop 5.0 in samsung gt-s7580 please give a video fast

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi there...pls how do i upgrade to 4.2 first
    I already upgraded to 5.1.1 and it messed up my phone and i'm stuck at the boot loop,pls what can I do.

    ReplyDelete
  23. can i use this update for samsung grand prime sm-g530h?

    ReplyDelete
  24. No para de enviarme a páginas de publicidad, pérdida de tiempo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nougat Android 7.0 For Samsung Galaxy Grand Extended